Come join the team
Melbourne Stadiums Limited (MSL) manages Melbourne’s premier sports and entertainment venue, Etihad Stadium. We are a company with a culture that strives for high performance and encourages continual improvement and innovation. Etihad Stadium is known as a world-class sports and entertainment venue that delivers brilliant events and creates memorable experiences for its millions of patrons.
We employ over 80 permanent staff and a large casual workforce to assist us in the delivery of our amazing events and functions.
We live and breathe our values in everything we do, to create brilliant experiences for ourselves and our teams, our customers, members and stakeholders.
Our Integrity: We are accountable for our words and actions.
Our People: We bring teamwork, passion and respect to every part of our job.
Our Customers and Stakeholders: We deliver innovation and service excellence to all our customers, members and investors.
If you love the roar of stadium crowds and the build up of excitement prior to an international act taking to the stage and, you have a passion for delivering service excellence, then we want to hear from you!
Etihad Stadium – Casual Customer Service Superstars!
• Work at a world class sports and entertainment stadium
• Join an amazing team delivering great customer service
• Docklands location
Melbourne Stadiums Limited (MSL) manages Melbourne’s premier sports and entertainment venue, Etihad Stadium. We are a company with a culture that strives for high performance and encourages continual improvement and innovation. Etihad Stadium is known for its brilliant, world-class sports and for being an entertainment venue that delivers events and creates memorable experiences all under one roof.
We are seeking people with exceptional customer service skills to fill the following roles in our Event Staffing team:
• Customer Service Staff (Accreditation Control, Queue Monitors, Ushers, Spruikers, Turnstile Attendants)
• Cash Handling Staff (Ticker Sellers, Cashiers)
• Crowd Controllers
• Parking Attendants
• Venue Set up crew
To succeed in these roles you will need:
• Previous experience in a customer facing role – essential
• All applicants must be flexible with their hours – our events run during weekdays and weekends (day and night) and staff must have full availability (including availability for 23 rounds of the AFL season) – essential
• You also need to be outgoing, a great communicator across all levels, a problem solver and a team player who has the ability to bring an enthusiastic, positive attitude to work every shift! – essential
• Exceptional presentation in respect to uniform and personal grooming
• Valid Crowd Control License (essential for Crowd Control roles only)
• Level 3 Security Operations License (essential for Crowd Control roles only)
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted by our team in mid-November and invited to an Assessment Centre to be held between the 21st and 29th November 2016. To be considered you must be available to attend an Assessment Centre.
Casual positions will be offered to successful applicants commencing in December 2016 and January 2017 for the beginning of the T20 Big Bash Cricket Season and the 2017 AFL season
How to Apply?
Applications close midnight Tuesday 15th November 2016.
• a cover letter (don’t forget to include the specific role(s) you are applying for)
• a current resume